How to participate:
- Use the template to write and illustrate an original short story or scene from a story. Submissions must use the template provided. A printed copy of the template is available for pick up in the Children’s Library.
- Story, characters, and artwork must be original creations. Entries featuring copyrighted material will be disqualified.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Participation is limited to ages 18 and under only.
- The completed entry form and the completed template must be returned to the Children's Desk by Friday, February 11, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- #MyAPLStoryWalk with selected submissions will be displayed outside the Library during March and April 2022.
- All entries become property of the Allen Public Library and may be reproduced in print or digital form for promotional use. By submitting an entry, the artist agrees to allow Allen Public Library unrestricted use of submitted material. Submissions will not be returned.
- Selections will be made by a panel of judges comprised of Allen Public Library staff. Judges' decisions are final.
Submissions due by Friday, February 11, 2022