For the Media
Contacting City Officials or Requesting General InformationRequests for
Incident InquiriesIncident inquiries and reports related to the Allen Police Department and the Allen Fire Department are provided by designated officers in the respective departments. Inquiries can be directed to:
- Community Relations Unit, Allen Police Department at 214.509.4358; After hours inquiries can be directed to the Supervisor on Duty at 214.509.4321.
- Fire Chief Jonathan Boyd, Allen Fire Rescue at 214.509.4400.
Public Information Requests
Requests submitted under the Public Information Act are handled by the City Secretary's Office. Please see the Open Government page to submit a request online or for additional information.
Events & Program Activities
Requests related to events and program activities specific to a department can be directed to the following staff:
- Allen Public Library: Cultural Arts Supervisor Tom Keener at 214.509.4911
- Fire and safety education: Public Education Coordinator at 214.509.4413
- Keep Allen Beautiful events: Waste Services Manager Donna Kliewer, Community Services at 214.509.4554
- Police community relations programs: Community Relations Unit, Allen Police Department at 214.509.4358
- Water Conservation: Stormwater Program Manager William Nahas, Engineering at 214.509.4585